Do you ever wonder what a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential can do for your career? You’re on the right page.
Getting a CDA credential is a great way to jump start your career in early childhood care and education. National CDA Training is the best option for you.
But first, let’s talk about a couple of things so we can give you a good nudge to consider a CDA credential.
Why Get a CDA Credential
Regardless of how many years you have been working in early learning education, there’s so much to learn. You’ll be surprised at how early childhood education has developed over the course of years.
It’s an evolving field of study and research to discover the best ideas to use in real life scenarios. Your CDA credential shows you have studied the latest developments in preschool education.
National CDA Training courses are recognized by the Council for Professional Recognition. Our online classes are compliant with its guidelines.
Benefits of Becoming a CDA
There’s a laundry list of benefits if you become CDA credentialed. Here are five (5) of them:
- Monetary Rewards – States are developing a Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) for child care centers. They recognize the importance of encouraging professional development.
Those with CDA credentials are more likely to get better salaries. They may even be awarded financial bonuses in the process.
- Recognition & Merit – Getting a CDA credential can give you and your day care an extra professional boost. Having certified professionals in your center makes it a desirable place for parents. A CDA credentialed team exudes a professional vibe. It helps catapult your career, as well as the place you work.
- Personal Sense of Accomplishment – Getting a CDA credential is no small feat. We won’t go as far to say that National CDA Training online courses are easy. On the contrary, it requires your undivided, laser-focused attention. Completing the required hours and acing your exams are rewards in themselves.
- Certified Childhood Development Professional – Nothing is more rewarding than working with young children. It’s so demanding that it requires more than sleepless hours from your end. You need to be passionate about it and you need the right credentials to back it up. A CDA credential is your proof that you’re dedicated to your craft and you’re committed to the demands of your field.
- Building Trust with Parents – Parents set the bar so high that they expect those who care for their children to move mountains. Those expectations are understandable. Considering the amount of time children spend in early learning centers, it can be their home away from home. Your CDA credential is your badge of honor that tells parents “I’m trustworthy.” It’s your first foot on the doorstep of a parents-CDA expert relationship.
Preparing for the CDA Exam and Using CDA Classes Online
Preparing for the CDA has never been this fun. National CDA Training courses are innovative. We have designed them in such a way that it’s the best option for getting your CDA credential.
We use a one-of-a-kind “scenario-based” training approach. This teaches you what to do in any given situation. Also how to execute techniques in early childhood care and education. In a sense, our approach is habit-forming. It teaches your brain to find the most appropriate professional response in a challenging situation.
Our Infant/Toddler CDA and Preschool CDA training prepare you for such situations. We provide all the support you need when preparing for the CDA test.
CDA Training and CDA Renewal
We offer 45 hours-worth of training for the Infant/Toddler and Preschool CDA renewals.
Our unique system is scientifically proven to work at all levels of early learning education. This is further strengthened by our private online community that is available 24/7!
If you have questions, we have the answers!
All CDA Classes Are Online!
All our CDA classes are conducted online. Whether you’re out of the country on a vacation or right around the corner, you can quickly access all the lessons.
We have curated a solid list of lessons that helps you learn the lessons much faster than expected. There’s no need to waste the hours studying materials you don’t need.
Don’t wait for opportunity to knock. Create your own opportunity by starting your CDA path today. Check our individual and corporate training options for Infant and Toddler CDA and Preschool CDA to see which program suits you best.