Our CDA Online Courses are:
- Unique - there are no other CDA training companies providing scenario based CDA classes
- Available 24/7 - it’s ready when you are!
- 100% online
- Scientifically proven to be very effective
- Aligned with all CDA guidelines
Why does it work so well?
When your staff uses our scenario-based training, they’re getting mental practice. Each scenario pulls them into a virtual classroom where they walk through typical situations and experience making the decisions that they will face in their own classrooms.
That’s why, when a situation arises in the classroom, teachers will intuitively know how to respond because they’ve mentally responded to the same situation so many times before.
And when you observe how they respond to different scenarios in the classroom after taking our child development courses, you’ll be amazed at how much calmer, relaxed and confident they feel.
Not only will our training help advance your teachers knowledge, it gives them the experience that leads to effective classroom management, the skills to build stronger relationships with families and the confidence to guide their students independently!
Corporate Academy Suite
Choose as few as 5 or as many as 50 seats for the The Associate's Academy Program for your team members. Seats can be issued to your team at any time throughout the course of the one-year membership. Begin a mentoring process with your entire team at no extra charge when you put at least 5 members of your team through the Associate's Academy.
The Associate's Academy provides:
- 120 hours of required CDA training in the breakthrough, scenario-based format
- CDA portfolio development support
- Group coaching with a CDA Professional Development Specialist
- Private online community for sharing and learning from peers.
- The BEST support possible to make sure your team members are ready to apply for the Child Development Associate Credential within one year
Bonus for ALL of your teachers
When you purchase corporate training seats, you'll receive this Bonus Training FREE for all staff:
Early Educator Essentials
3 hours of scenario-based training for teachers who are new to the early childhood setting - or who have been away for a while. Early Educator Essentials leads your team through a training that will prepare them to create a safe learning environment and practice positive interactions with children, families and on social media.
Activities and Applications
In Activities and Applications, teachers will learn through practice with 30 hours of scenario-based training! Curriculum Development, Child Guidance, Learning Environments and Special Needs Accommodation are just a few of the skills developed through this program.