Are you looking to level up your career while making a big impact on children’s lives in New York? Have you heard of the Child Development Associate (CDA) credential?
Whether this is the first time you’ve heard of CDA, you’re on the right track and this page is perfect for you. Now is the time to move your career forward. Get your CDA credential started today through the National CDA Training!
With our CDA online classes, you’ll get the chance to earn your New York CDA credential. These classes use an innovative and fun setup.
What’s A CDA Credential & Why You Need One?
The Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential is a sought-after credential. This is especially true if you’re in the field of early childhood education. Getting CDA credentialed is an important stepping stone for a career in early child care. According to the Council for Professional Recognition who oversees the process.
The course contains a set of competency standards. Child care professionals follow these to become qualified teachers. You’re guaranteed to have the necessary knowledge to put what you’ve learned into practice.
A CDA credentialed early child care professional knows how to positively affect children. They do so on emotional, social, physical, and intellectual levels.
Benefits of Becoming a CDA
There are many benefits you can get when you have a CDA Credential under your belt:
- Career advancement in the field of early childhood education
- Completing your job requirements
- Show your passion and commitment to early childhood education
- Assure parents that their children are in good hands
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in the field
- Boost your confidence
We know that how you prepare for the CDA training and exam is equally important..
There are a variety of ways to prepare and get the most sought-after credential. The best approach is to scenario training online. National CDA Training online courses offer a one-of-a-kind, innovative approach to learning.
We have designed the CDA classes online with YOU in mind. We understand the challenges that a professional like you go through. We know that going back to school is a good, but expensive option. It might not be a practical to many early child care professionals.
The National CDA Training courses are unique and all classes are conducted online. You won’t find any other CDA training companies in the New York area that do what we do.
Preparing for the CDA Exam and Using CDA Classes Online
Preparation is the key to success regardless of what you want to achieve. We make sure that you get all the preparation you need to successfully pass the CDA examination.
The best thing about our courses is that it’s never been this fun learning again:
- CDA Online Classes – All classes are 100% online with available 24/7 support
- Scenario-Based Learning – a scientifically-backed program designed to simulate real-time classroom scenario. We don’t just teach you what to do, we teach you how to do the right thing
- 45 Hours-Worth of Infant & Toddler OR Preschool CDA Training – we have designed an online training program that will prepare you whether you want to focus on Infant and Toddler or Preschool CDA training
- Online Coaching – we have a team of specialists and experts who will be there whenever you need help, especially when it’s time to renew your credential
Online CDA Classes are the Way to Go
You have 24/7 access to the lessons. Whether you’re sitting on a bench in Central Park, New York or relaxing on a hammock in an exotic island.
The National CDA Training has a complete collection of the most up-to-date lessons. You will learn much faster without wasting your precious time on irrelevant materials.
If you’re a New York early child care professional thinking of upping your game, take the National CDA Training classes online. It’s the best decision you’ll ever make.